Man attacked by youths in Lowestoft
A MAN was attacked by a gang of youths as he walked past them in Lowestoft. Police are seeking witnesses after the assault happened between 8.45am and 9am last Thursday (March 11) as the man walked along Rotterdam Road.
A MAN was attacked by a gang of youths as he walked past them in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after the assault happened between 8.45am and 9am last Thursday (March 11) as the man walked along Rotterdam Road. As he passed under a bridge a group of four or five teenagers blocked his path.
Two of the group stood in his way as he tried to pass, while another youth attempted to punch him. One of the youths then injured the man with an unknown sharp instrument causing a deep scratch.
The attackers are aged between 15-16 years old, with one wearing a white hooded top with black bottoms, another was wearing a black hooded top with blue bottoms and both wore their hoods up.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid