Man attacked close to Lowestoft cemetery
A 27-YEAR-OLD man was struck on the ear after trouble flared in an attack close to a Lowestoft cemetery.
Police are seeking witnesses to the incident, which happened near the cemetery on Normanston Drive about 6.50pm on Tuesday (October 19).
The man was close to the junction with Rotterdam Road when a group of seven teenage boys approached him from behind and one of the men spoke to him. Seconds later the 27-year-old was struck on the ear by the boy before he walked away. No injury was caused.
The attacker is described as being white, in his mid to late teens, of slim build, about 6ft 4ins tall, with collar length blond hair, and was wearing a white T-shirt, baggy blue jeans and red and white trainers.
• Anyone who saw the incident or who knows who the teenager is should call PC Edwards at Lowestoft police station on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'