Man attacked outside Lowestoft pub
A MAN who went outside a Lowestoft pub for a cigarette ended up being attacked by four men.The 34-year-old man suffered a cut to his lip after he was assaulted in Stanford Street around 10pm - 10.
A MAN who went outside a Lowestoft pub for a cigarette ended up being attacked by four men.
The 34-year-old man suffered a cut to his lip after he was assaulted in Stanford Street around 10pm - 10.10pm last night (Monday, March 9).
The man had gone for a cigarette outside the Stanford Arms public house when he was confronted by the four men who subsequently assaulted him.
Two of the men are white in their mid 20s to early 30s. One had short dark hair and wore a blue zip-up top and jeans, the other was bald and of muscular build and wore a white top and blue jeans. Another of the men was younger - in his late teens to mid 20s - also white, and wearing a dark coloured baseball cap, a hooded top and dark jeans.
Anyone who saw the incident or who has information about the attackers should telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 2 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 3 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 4 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 5 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 6 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 7 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 8 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 9 High drama and wise words as First Light Festival returns
- 10 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look