Man attacked outside Lowestoft pub
A MAN who went outside a Lowestoft pub for a cigarette ended up being attacked by four men.The 34-year-old man suffered a cut to his lip after he was assaulted in Stanford Street around 10pm - 10.
A MAN who went outside a Lowestoft pub for a cigarette ended up being attacked by four men.
The 34-year-old man suffered a cut to his lip after he was assaulted in Stanford Street around 10pm - 10.10pm last night (Monday, March 9).
The man had gone for a cigarette outside the Stanford Arms public house when he was confronted by the four men who subsequently assaulted him.
Two of the men are white in their mid 20s to early 30s. One had short dark hair and wore a blue zip-up top and jeans, the other was bald and of muscular build and wore a white top and blue jeans. Another of the men was younger - in his late teens to mid 20s - also white, and wearing a dark coloured baseball cap, a hooded top and dark jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the incident or who has information about the attackers should telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 6 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 7 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft