Man, 18, charged following police chase in Lowestoft and Oulton Broad
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An 18-year-old man has been charged with multiple offences after a dangerous driving incident.
Tyler Ezobi of Sands Lane, Lowestoft, was arrested following the incident and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He has subsequently been charged with the following four offences:
• Aggravated vehicle taking and dangerous driving.
• Failing to stop for police.
You may also want to watch:
• Driving without insurance.
• Driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 8 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 9 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
Ezobi has been bailed to appear at Great Yarmouth Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, January 24.