Man charged with manslaughter after clubland death
A 28-year-old man has been charged with killing a man outside a Norwich nightspot.Phillip Ward, 46, from Drayton, died from head injuries after an incident at Chicago Rock Caf� on Prince of Wales Road.
A 28-year-old man has been charged with killing a man outside a Norwich nightspot.
Phillip Ward, 46, from Drayton, died from head injuries after an incident at Chicago Rock Caf� on Prince of Wales Road at 2.45am on Saturday May 30.
Steven Hopkins, of Woodward Road, Norwich, has today been charged with manslaughter and released on bail.
He is due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday June 24.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 4 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 5 Fourth place for Giarnni and GB quartet in team gymnastics Olympic final
- 6 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 7 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 8 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth