Man charged with manslaughter after clubland death
A 28-year-old man has been charged with killing a man outside a Norwich nightspot.Phillip Ward, 46, from Drayton, died from head injuries after an incident at Chicago Rock Caf� on Prince of Wales Road.
A 28-year-old man has been charged with killing a man outside a Norwich nightspot.
Phillip Ward, 46, from Drayton, died from head injuries after an incident at Chicago Rock Caf� on Prince of Wales Road at 2.45am on Saturday May 30.
Steven Hopkins, of Woodward Road, Norwich, has today been charged with manslaughter and released on bail.
He is due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday June 24.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 8 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 9 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 10 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company