Man charged with manslaughter after clubland death
A 28-year-old man has been charged with killing a man outside a Norwich nightspot.Phillip Ward, 46, from Drayton, died from head injuries after an incident at Chicago Rock Caf� on Prince of Wales Road.
A 28-year-old man has been charged with killing a man outside a Norwich nightspot.
Phillip Ward, 46, from Drayton, died from head injuries after an incident at Chicago Rock Caf� on Prince of Wales Road at 2.45am on Saturday May 30.
Steven Hopkins, of Woodward Road, Norwich, has today been charged with manslaughter and released on bail.
He is due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday June 24.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre