Man dies after Lowestoft collision
Hayley MaceA man who suffered head injuries in a collision with a lorry in Lowestoft has died.Hayley Mace
A man who suffered head injuries in a collision with a lorry in Lowestoft has died.
The 39-year-old man was in collision with a lorry on Yarmouth Road in Lowestoft at about 3pm on Tuesday. He was taken to the James Paget University Hospital with head injuries, and later transferred to Addenbroke's Hospital in Cambridge by the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
He died at Addenbroke's last night.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: 'There is an ongoing investigation into the cause of the collision and we would urge any witnesses to contact our serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 7 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 8 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 9 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 10 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing