Man dies after Lowestoft collision
Hayley MaceA man who suffered head injuries in a collision with a lorry in Lowestoft has died.Hayley Mace
A man who suffered head injuries in a collision with a lorry in Lowestoft has died.
The 39-year-old man was in collision with a lorry on Yarmouth Road in Lowestoft at about 3pm on Tuesday. He was taken to the James Paget University Hospital with head injuries, and later transferred to Addenbroke's Hospital in Cambridge by the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
He died at Addenbroke's last night.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: 'There is an ongoing investigation into the cause of the collision and we would urge any witnesses to contact our serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 7 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 8 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 9 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 10 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k