Man dies while on beach with wife
A MAN has died after suffering from a heart attack while on a Suffolk beachAldeburgh Coastguard and the RAF rescue helicopter from Wattisham were called to Sizewell beach at 5.21pm.
A MAN has died after suffering from a heart attack while on a Suffolk beach
Aldeburgh Coastguard and the RAF rescue helicopter from Wattisham were called to Sizewell beach at 5.21pm yesterday (Monday).
Unfortunately the 70-year-old man was declared dead at the scene. Coastguards stayed with the man's wife until the police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham