Man dies while on beach with wife
A MAN has died after suffering from a heart attack while on a Suffolk beachAldeburgh Coastguard and the RAF rescue helicopter from Wattisham were called to Sizewell beach at 5.21pm.
A MAN has died after suffering from a heart attack while on a Suffolk beach
Aldeburgh Coastguard and the RAF rescue helicopter from Wattisham were called to Sizewell beach at 5.21pm yesterday (Monday).
Unfortunately the 70-year-old man was declared dead at the scene. Coastguards stayed with the man's wife until the police arrived.
- 1 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 2 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 3 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 4 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 5 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 6 Nurseries, pre-schools and primaries see Covid rate rises
- 7 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 8 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 9 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 10 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler