Man taken to hospital after falling out of window
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after falling from a first floor window onto a conservatory below.
Ambulance and firefighters were called to a home on Florence Road, in Pakefield near Lowestoft, about 6.40pm last night (Monday, September 3).
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: 'A man had fallen from a first floor window onto a conservatory and was unable to get down.'
A fire crew from Lowestoft South managed to get the man down from the roof and into the care of the waiting ambulance.
The spokesman added: 'By 7.25pm he had been left in the care of the ambulance.'
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer to the house.
The man was taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 9 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 10 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death