Man taken to hospital after falling out of window
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after falling from a first floor window onto a conservatory below.
Ambulance and firefighters were called to a home on Florence Road, in Pakefield near Lowestoft, about 6.40pm last night (Monday, September 3).
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: 'A man had fallen from a first floor window onto a conservatory and was unable to get down.'
A fire crew from Lowestoft South managed to get the man down from the roof and into the care of the waiting ambulance.
The spokesman added: 'By 7.25pm he had been left in the care of the ambulance.'
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer to the house.
The man was taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown