Man suffers fractured jaw in car park attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a 21-year-old man was punched and knocked unconscious.
The victim was walking from Broadview into the car park of the Wherry Hotel in Oulton Broad between 7pm and 8pm on Saturday, May 5, when he was approached by two men.
One of the pair punched the lone man in the face, causing a double fracture of his jaw and knocking him unconscious.
According to the victim, he regained consciousness to see the two suspects ride away on pedal bikes along Bridge Road towards Oulton Broad North train station.
The man also sustained cuts to his lip and gums, and was treated in hospital as a precaution before being released.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has knowledge of the incident or saw any suspicious activity should contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/24477/18. Alternatively, you can call the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 7 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 10 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft