Man suffers fractured jaw in car park attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a 21-year-old man was punched and knocked unconscious.
The victim was walking from Broadview into the car park of the Wherry Hotel in Oulton Broad between 7pm and 8pm on Saturday, May 5, when he was approached by two men.
One of the pair punched the lone man in the face, causing a double fracture of his jaw and knocking him unconscious.
According to the victim, he regained consciousness to see the two suspects ride away on pedal bikes along Bridge Road towards Oulton Broad North train station.
The man also sustained cuts to his lip and gums, and was treated in hospital as a precaution before being released.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has knowledge of the incident or saw any suspicious activity should contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/24477/18. Alternatively, you can call the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 5 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 6 Nominations for town council post revealed following 'bullying' claims
- 7 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 8 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 9 Freddie the fish trail set to make a splash return this summer
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft