Man freed from car in Lowestoft
A MOTORIST was freed from his car by firefighters last night (Thursday) after an accident in Lowestoft.The man was released after his car after the incident at Horn Hill just before 9.
A MOTORIST was freed from his car by firefighters last night (Thursday) after an accident in Lowestoft.
The man was released after his car after the incident at Horn Hill just before 9.30pm.
Three fire crews from Lowestoft South fire station attended the accident and released the man from his black Renault Clio car.
A police spokesman said the man was not believed to be seriously hurt and was treated at the scene by an ambulance crew.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 2 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 3 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 4 Man dies following collision on A12
- 5 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 7 Anger after trees 'cut down without any consent'
- 8 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 9 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 10 Hunt continues for motorist who drove at cyclist