Man in his 70s in a critical condition after fall
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s is in a critical condition in hospital after it is believed he fell from a ladder.
The East of England Ambulance service, Air Ambulance and Suffolk Accident and Rescue Service charity all helped the man, who had gone into cardiac arrest, at about 10.15am in Clarkson Road.
He was then taken by land amulance to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 5 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 8 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment