Man in his 70s in a critical condition after fall
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s is in a critical condition in hospital after it is believed he fell from a ladder.
The East of England Ambulance service, Air Ambulance and Suffolk Accident and Rescue Service charity all helped the man, who had gone into cardiac arrest, at about 10.15am in Clarkson Road.
He was then taken by land amulance to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 6 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 7 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 8 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 9 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew