Man in hospital after Lowestoft crash
MAN has been taken to hospital today following an accident in Lowestoft.The crash, involving a car and a pushbike, happened at about 8.45am this morning in Snape Drive.
MAN has been taken to hospital today following an accident in Lowestoft.
The crash, involving a car and a pushbike, happened at about 8.45am this morning in Snape Drive.
A 39-year-old man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 7 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft