Man in hospital after Lowestoft crash
MAN has been taken to hospital today following an accident in Lowestoft.The crash, involving a car and a pushbike, happened at about 8.45am this morning in Snape Drive.
MAN has been taken to hospital today following an accident in Lowestoft.
The crash, involving a car and a pushbike, happened at about 8.45am this morning in Snape Drive.
A 39-year-old man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 7 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 8 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 9 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 10 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic