Man in hospital after Lowestoft crash
MAN has been taken to hospital today following an accident in Lowestoft.The crash, involving a car and a pushbike, happened at about 8.45am this morning in Snape Drive.
MAN has been taken to hospital today following an accident in Lowestoft.
The crash, involving a car and a pushbike, happened at about 8.45am this morning in Snape Drive.
A 39-year-old man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 8 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 9 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 10 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away