Man in hospital after Lowestoft crash
MAN has been taken to hospital today following an accident in Lowestoft.The crash, involving a car and a pushbike, happened at about 8.45am this morning in Snape Drive.
MAN has been taken to hospital today following an accident in Lowestoft.
The crash, involving a car and a pushbike, happened at about 8.45am this morning in Snape Drive.
A 39-year-old man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston.
- 1 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 2 'Boris needs to go' - Hotel manager's anger over alleged No 10 party
- 3 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 7 RAF veteran 'overwhelmed' after receiving 600 cards for 100th birthday
- 8 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on new hospital for Great Yarmouth and Waveney
- 10 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas