Man injured after A12 collision
A MAN in his 40s was injured following a road traffic collision on the A12 at Henham.Police and the East of England Ambulance Trust Service are currently on the scene of the crash as a car and a van were in collision.
A MAN in his 40s was injured following a road traffic collision on the A12 at Henham.
Police and the East of England Ambulance Trust Service are currently on the scene of the crash as a car and a van were in collision.
A 44-year-old man was conscious and breathing after the collision, which happened about a mile before Wangford, according to a police spokesman, at about 1.40pm today (Monday).
Police said that the collision had involved a white ford transit panel van and a blue BMW, and with officers and ambulance crews still on the scene recovery is ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 6 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 9 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight