Man injured after A12 collision
A MAN in his 40s was injured following a road traffic collision on the A12 at Henham.Police and the East of England Ambulance Trust Service are currently on the scene of the crash as a car and a van were in collision.
A MAN in his 40s was injured following a road traffic collision on the A12 at Henham.
Police and the East of England Ambulance Trust Service are currently on the scene of the crash as a car and a van were in collision.
A 44-year-old man was conscious and breathing after the collision, which happened about a mile before Wangford, according to a police spokesman, at about 1.40pm today (Monday).
Police said that the collision had involved a white ford transit panel van and a blue BMW, and with officers and ambulance crews still on the scene recovery is ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home