Man injured after attack at flat
A MAN required hospital treatment after being attacked at his home in Lowestoft.The 25-year-old suffered cuts to his face and hands after three men assaulted him at his flat in Denmark Road at about 3am on Monday.
A MAN required hospital treatment after being attacked at his home in Lowestoft.
The 25-year-old suffered cuts to his face and hands after three men assaulted him at his flat in Denmark Road at about 3am on Monday.
Officers were alerted by a member of the public who reported hearing someone shouting for help.
The victim was taken to the James Paget Hospital, Gorleston, but was discharged after treatment
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to trace three men - two white and one black - seen in a dark BMW in the area.
Anyone with information should call police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Calls for netting to be removed after red-listed birds die
- 2 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 10 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge