Man injured after attack at flat
A MAN required hospital treatment after being attacked at his home in Lowestoft.The 25-year-old suffered cuts to his face and hands after three men assaulted him at his flat in Denmark Road at about 3am on Monday.
A MAN required hospital treatment after being attacked at his home in Lowestoft.
The 25-year-old suffered cuts to his face and hands after three men assaulted him at his flat in Denmark Road at about 3am on Monday.
Officers were alerted by a member of the public who reported hearing someone shouting for help.
The victim was taken to the James Paget Hospital, Gorleston, but was discharged after treatment
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to trace three men - two white and one black - seen in a dark BMW in the area.
Anyone with information should call police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 6 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 7 Chemical Brothers review: Sensory overload stuns Latitude crowd
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out