Man injured after attack at flat
A MAN required hospital treatment after being attacked at his home in Lowestoft.The 25-year-old suffered cuts to his face and hands after three men assaulted him at his flat in Denmark Road at about 3am on Monday.
A MAN required hospital treatment after being attacked at his home in Lowestoft.
The 25-year-old suffered cuts to his face and hands after three men assaulted him at his flat in Denmark Road at about 3am on Monday.
Officers were alerted by a member of the public who reported hearing someone shouting for help.
The victim was taken to the James Paget Hospital, Gorleston, but was discharged after treatment
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to trace three men - two white and one black - seen in a dark BMW in the area.
Anyone with information should call police on 01986 835300.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 10 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park