Man injured after van overturns on A12
THE ambulance service was called to the A12 at Blythburgh this morning (Monday) after a van overturned, causing a man to suffer injuries.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said that the incident had not caused too many problems for road users after traffic had initially been delayed.
Elsewhere, there have been very few problems reported on the road this morning, according to Suffolk's emergency services.
Commuters will also have a stress-free journey into work, with no major delays on the region's tracks.
Meanwhile, weather conditions will brighten up over the course of today after a very frosty start.
The top temperature in the region today will be 9C, with a light northwesterly wind approaching.,
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 2 Fire officer to step down after 17 years of service for new role
- 3 'I was just really drunk' - man squared up to police after pub call-out
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 5 Lowestoft lighting the way in region's fight against food waste
- 6 Man appears in court for Lowestoft arson offences
- 7 'Wonderful': Stunning portrait of 'A Lowestoft Man' delights all
- 8 'Completely unacceptable': Dismay as church is targeted during vandalism spree
- 9 Stunning drone photos capture first snowfall this winter
- 10 Refillable Adnams beer, wine and gin hits high street stores