Man injured after van overturns on A12
THE ambulance service was called to the A12 at Blythburgh this morning (Monday) after a van overturned, causing a man to suffer injuries.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said that the incident had not caused too many problems for road users after traffic had initially been delayed.
Elsewhere, there have been very few problems reported on the road this morning, according to Suffolk's emergency services.
Commuters will also have a stress-free journey into work, with no major delays on the region's tracks.
Meanwhile, weather conditions will brighten up over the course of today after a very frosty start.
You may also want to watch:
The top temperature in the region today will be 9C, with a light northwesterly wind approaching.,
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Fire crew called after child gets stuck in room with faulty latch
- 7 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 8 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 9 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message
- 10 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk