Man injured in A12 collision
A MAN has been taken to hospital following a collision on the A12 between a car and a lorry.The crash happened shortly after 7.30am this morning (Wednesday) close to Thorington, near Blythburgh.
A MAN has been taken to hospital following a collision on the A12 between a car and a lorry.
The crash happened shortly after 7.30am this morning (Wednesday) close to Thorington, near Blythburgh.
A silver Volkswagen Golf was in collision with a Volvo articulated lorry on the A12 at Thorington.
The elderly male driver of the Golf was cut free and taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with a possible broken hip and rib injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said they were not believed to be life threatening injuries.
The A12 was closed until 9.50am, with minor delays caused as the scene was cleared.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'