Man injured in A12 collision
A MAN has been taken to hospital following a collision on the A12 between a car and a lorry.The crash happened shortly after 7.30am this morning (Wednesday) close to Thorington, near Blythburgh.
A MAN has been taken to hospital following a collision on the A12 between a car and a lorry.
The crash happened shortly after 7.30am this morning (Wednesday) close to Thorington, near Blythburgh.
A silver Volkswagen Golf was in collision with a Volvo articulated lorry on the A12 at Thorington.
The elderly male driver of the Golf was cut free and taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with a possible broken hip and rib injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said they were not believed to be life threatening injuries.
The A12 was closed until 9.50am, with minor delays caused as the scene was cleared.
- 1 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 2 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 3 A12 closed following serious three-vehicle crash
- 4 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 5 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 6 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 7 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Man charged following early morning burglary attempt
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft
- 10 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook