Man injured in A12 collision
A MAN has been taken to hospital following a collision on the A12 between a car and a lorry.The crash happened shortly after 7.30am this morning (Wednesday) close to Thorington, near Blythburgh.
A MAN has been taken to hospital following a collision on the A12 between a car and a lorry.
The crash happened shortly after 7.30am this morning (Wednesday) close to Thorington, near Blythburgh.
A silver Volkswagen Golf was in collision with a Volvo articulated lorry on the A12 at Thorington.
The elderly male driver of the Golf was cut free and taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with a possible broken hip and rib injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said they were not believed to be life threatening injuries.
The A12 was closed until 9.50am, with minor delays caused as the scene was cleared.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021