Man injured in A12 collision at Darsham
A MAN had to be cut free after a head-on collision on the A12 in north Suffolk.
The collision, which happened at Darsham about 2pm today, closed the road in both directions.
Paramedics treated a man who suffered chest and neck injuries in the smash.
He is expected to be taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further treatment.
The incident, which involved a silver Vauxhall Corsa and a silver Ford Mondeo, happened about half-a-mile north of the railway crossing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars