Man injured in A12 collision at Darsham
A MAN had to be cut free after a head-on collision on the A12 in north Suffolk.
The collision, which happened at Darsham about 2pm today, closed the road in both directions.
Paramedics treated a man who suffered chest and neck injuries in the smash.
He is expected to be taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further treatment.
The incident, which involved a silver Vauxhall Corsa and a silver Ford Mondeo, happened about half-a-mile north of the railway crossing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 2 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 3 Coup for Blues with signing of former Norwich City youngster
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 5 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 6 Club puts safety and well-being first as facility is 'closed to all'
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools