Man injured in A12 collision at Darsham
A MAN had to be cut free after a head-on collision on the A12 in north Suffolk.
The collision, which happened at Darsham about 2pm today, closed the road in both directions.
Paramedics treated a man who suffered chest and neck injuries in the smash.
He is expected to be taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further treatment.
The incident, which involved a silver Vauxhall Corsa and a silver Ford Mondeo, happened about half-a-mile north of the railway crossing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 6 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk