Man injured in A12 collision at Darsham
A MAN had to be cut free after a head-on collision on the A12 in north Suffolk.
The collision, which happened at Darsham about 2pm today, closed the road in both directions.
Paramedics treated a man who suffered chest and neck injuries in the smash.
He is expected to be taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further treatment.
The incident, which involved a silver Vauxhall Corsa and a silver Ford Mondeo, happened about half-a-mile north of the railway crossing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Calls for netting to be removed after red-listed birds die
- 2 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 10 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting