Man injured in A12 collision at Darsham
A MAN had to be cut free after a head-on collision on the A12 in north Suffolk.
The collision, which happened at Darsham about 2pm today, closed the road in both directions.
Paramedics treated a man who suffered chest and neck injuries in the smash.
He is expected to be taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further treatment.
The incident, which involved a silver Vauxhall Corsa and a silver Ford Mondeo, happened about half-a-mile north of the railway crossing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 Chemical Brothers review: Sensory overload stuns Latitude crowd
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out
- 10 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub