Man injured in Kessingland crash
Hayley MaceA man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash in Kessingland this morning.A car ended up in a ditch alongside London Road at about 4.50am.Hayley Mace
A man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash in Kessingland this morning.
A car ended up in a ditch alongside London Road at about 4.50am. The male driver was taken to the James Paget University Hospital with serious injuries, although they are not thought to be life threatening.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact Halesworth Roads Policing unit on 01986 835350.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 8 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction