Man injured in Kessingland crash
Hayley MaceA man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash in Kessingland this morning.A car ended up in a ditch alongside London Road at about 4.50am.Hayley Mace
A man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash in Kessingland this morning.
A car ended up in a ditch alongside London Road at about 4.50am. The male driver was taken to the James Paget University Hospital with serious injuries, although they are not thought to be life threatening.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact Halesworth Roads Policing unit on 01986 835350.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 4 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 5 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 6 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing man