Man injured in Kessingland crash
Hayley MaceA man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash in Kessingland this morning.A car ended up in a ditch alongside London Road at about 4.50am.Hayley Mace
A man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash in Kessingland this morning.
A car ended up in a ditch alongside London Road at about 4.50am. The male driver was taken to the James Paget University Hospital with serious injuries, although they are not thought to be life threatening.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact Halesworth Roads Policing unit on 01986 835350.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 2 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 3 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 4 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 9 'Can’t burst our bubble' - Primary school marks 'incredible' success
- 10 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws