Man injured in Kessingland crash
Hayley MaceA man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash in Kessingland this morning.A car ended up in a ditch alongside London Road at about 4.50am.Hayley Mace
A man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash in Kessingland this morning.
A car ended up in a ditch alongside London Road at about 4.50am. The male driver was taken to the James Paget University Hospital with serious injuries, although they are not thought to be life threatening.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact Halesworth Roads Policing unit on 01986 835350.
- 1 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 2 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 3 Families flock to coastal town centre ahead of switch-on event
- 4 Man charged and two arrested after victim hit with knife in assault
- 5 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 6 New homes earmarked for former offices near town centre
- 7 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 9 Victorian theme attracts hundreds for town's festivities
- 10 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed