Man injured in Lowestoft assault
A MAN was knocked to the ground and assaulted in Lowestoft last night.He suffered injuries to his head and upper arms after the assault in Gordon Road just before 8pm last night (Wednesday, September 16).
A MAN was knocked to the ground and assaulted in Lowestoft last night.
He suffered injuries to his head and upper arms after the assault in Gordon Road just before 8pm last night (Wednesday, September 16).
The man was walking along, close to the old Somerfield store, with a friend when they noticed a small silver estate car driving towards them. The car stopped close by and a man got out of the vehicle approached the victim and assaulted him, knocking him to the ground.
The attacker then got back into the silver car. The victim received treatment from paramedics at the scene.
The attacker is white, in his late 30s and had short hair and tattoos on his chest and arms. He wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing jeans. There were other men within the vehicle wearing smart casual clothing.
If you saw the incident or you know who the attacker is telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 BBC film crew spotted filming in Lowestoft
- 2 'Ethan touched the lives of everyone': Family's emotional tribute to teen
- 3 Lowestoft man jailed after breaching restraining order within an hour
- 4 Police hunt for teenager with knife who threatened man in town centre
- 5 'Like an earthquake' - Life by Lowestoft's Gull Wing construction site
- 6 Go-ahead for new shops and flats at site of former family-run business
- 7 Major infrastructure projects 'putting pressure' on Suffolk
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of GBH
- 9 Arsonist to be sentenced after admitting starting blaze at block of flats
- 10 Festive fun for all the family at Victorian-themed switch-on event