Man injured in Lowestoft assault
A MAN was knocked to the ground and assaulted in Lowestoft last night.He suffered injuries to his head and upper arms after the assault in Gordon Road just before 8pm last night (Wednesday, September 16).
A MAN was knocked to the ground and assaulted in Lowestoft last night.
He suffered injuries to his head and upper arms after the assault in Gordon Road just before 8pm last night (Wednesday, September 16).
The man was walking along, close to the old Somerfield store, with a friend when they noticed a small silver estate car driving towards them. The car stopped close by and a man got out of the vehicle approached the victim and assaulted him, knocking him to the ground.
The attacker then got back into the silver car. The victim received treatment from paramedics at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The attacker is white, in his late 30s and had short hair and tattoos on his chest and arms. He wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing jeans. There were other men within the vehicle wearing smart casual clothing.
If you saw the incident or you know who the attacker is telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 7 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 8 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Missing man found safe and well