Man injured in Lowestoft assault
A MAN was knocked to the ground and assaulted in Lowestoft last night.He suffered injuries to his head and upper arms after the assault in Gordon Road just before 8pm last night (Wednesday, September 16).
A MAN was knocked to the ground and assaulted in Lowestoft last night.
He suffered injuries to his head and upper arms after the assault in Gordon Road just before 8pm last night (Wednesday, September 16).
The man was walking along, close to the old Somerfield store, with a friend when they noticed a small silver estate car driving towards them. The car stopped close by and a man got out of the vehicle approached the victim and assaulted him, knocking him to the ground.
The attacker then got back into the silver car. The victim received treatment from paramedics at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The attacker is white, in his late 30s and had short hair and tattoos on his chest and arms. He wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing jeans. There were other men within the vehicle wearing smart casual clothing.
If you saw the incident or you know who the attacker is telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 3 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 8 Warning after dog swallows baited fishing hook on beach
- 9 All set for reopening at Pleasurewood Hills
- 10 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend