Man injured in Lowestoft assault
A MAN was knocked to the ground and assaulted in Lowestoft last night.He suffered injuries to his head and upper arms after the assault in Gordon Road just before 8pm last night (Wednesday, September 16).
A MAN was knocked to the ground and assaulted in Lowestoft last night.
He suffered injuries to his head and upper arms after the assault in Gordon Road just before 8pm last night (Wednesday, September 16).
The man was walking along, close to the old Somerfield store, with a friend when they noticed a small silver estate car driving towards them. The car stopped close by and a man got out of the vehicle approached the victim and assaulted him, knocking him to the ground.
The attacker then got back into the silver car. The victim received treatment from paramedics at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The attacker is white, in his late 30s and had short hair and tattoos on his chest and arms. He wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing jeans. There were other men within the vehicle wearing smart casual clothing.
If you saw the incident or you know who the attacker is telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 2 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 3 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 6 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 7 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 8 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 9 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 10 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020