Man injured in Lowestoft assault
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A 45-year-old man was assaulted in Cotmer Road in Lowestoft.
He was walking home at about 12.30am on Sunday, July 26 when he passed a man arguing with a woman.
Police say it is not clear what happened next, but the 45-year-old suffered bruising, a cut forehead and grazed his elbow and knee.
Police are keen to trace the couple arguing, or anyone who was in the area at the time.
Call PC Kevyn Durrant on 101, quoting LO/15/4248.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 4 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 5 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 8 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings