Man injured in Lowestoft assault
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A 45-year-old man was assaulted in Cotmer Road in Lowestoft.
He was walking home at about 12.30am on Sunday, July 26 when he passed a man arguing with a woman.
Police say it is not clear what happened next, but the 45-year-old suffered bruising, a cut forehead and grazed his elbow and knee.
Police are keen to trace the couple arguing, or anyone who was in the area at the time.
Call PC Kevyn Durrant on 101, quoting LO/15/4248.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 2 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 6 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 7 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew