Man injured in Lowestoft crash
A 30-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after a car crashed outside the Pier Hotel yesterday evening (Thursday).Emergency services were called to Marine Parade about 9.
A 30-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after a car crashed outside the Pier Hotel yesterday evening (Thursday).
Emergency services were called to Marine Parade about 9.30pm after a blue Renault Clio was involved in a single-vehicle smash and blocked the road.
The casualty suffered minor hand injuries and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
The road was cleared by 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 2 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 4 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 5 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 6 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 7 Man dies following collision on A12
- 8 Trio bailed following arrests outside petrol station
- 9 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 10 Coronavirus jabs rolled out to people aged 56 to 59