Man injured in Lowestoft crash
A 30-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after a car crashed outside the Pier Hotel yesterday evening (Thursday).Emergency services were called to Marine Parade about 9.
A 30-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after a car crashed outside the Pier Hotel yesterday evening (Thursday).
Emergency services were called to Marine Parade about 9.30pm after a blue Renault Clio was involved in a single-vehicle smash and blocked the road.
The casualty suffered minor hand injuries and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
The road was cleared by 10pm.
- 1 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 2 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 3 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 4 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 5 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 6 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 7 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 8 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 9 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 10 Coastal town residents urged to vote on future regeneration plan