Man injured in Lowestoft crash
A 30-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after a car crashed outside the Pier Hotel yesterday evening (Thursday).Emergency services were called to Marine Parade about 9.
A 30-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after a car crashed outside the Pier Hotel yesterday evening (Thursday).
Emergency services were called to Marine Parade about 9.30pm after a blue Renault Clio was involved in a single-vehicle smash and blocked the road.
The casualty suffered minor hand injuries and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
The road was cleared by 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 9 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid