Man injured in Lowestoft crash
A 30-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after a car crashed outside the Pier Hotel yesterday evening (Thursday).Emergency services were called to Marine Parade about 9.
A 30-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after a car crashed outside the Pier Hotel yesterday evening (Thursday).
Emergency services were called to Marine Parade about 9.30pm after a blue Renault Clio was involved in a single-vehicle smash and blocked the road.
The casualty suffered minor hand injuries and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
The road was cleared by 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 2 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 3 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 4 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 7 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 8 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 9 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present
- 10 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences