Man injured in unprovoked attack
A 34-YEAR-OLD man, who was crossing a road in Lowestoft, was injured in an unprovoked attack. He suffered a scratched cheek after the assault in London Road South around 6.
A 34-YEAR-OLD man, who was crossing a road in Lowestoft, was injured in an unprovoked attack.
He suffered a scratched cheek after the assault in London Road South around 6.30-6.45am on New Year's Day. The 34-year-old was crossing All Saints Road when he assaulted by a man walking in the opposite direction.
The attacker continued walking, heading away towards Pakefield, after the assault. Police are asking anyone with information about the white man, of big build, around 5ft 10ins tall, with short dark hair and wearing a black coat and dark coloured jeans to telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures