Man injured in unprovoked attack
A 34-YEAR-OLD man, who was crossing a road in Lowestoft, was injured in an unprovoked attack. He suffered a scratched cheek after the assault in London Road South around 6.
A 34-YEAR-OLD man, who was crossing a road in Lowestoft, was injured in an unprovoked attack.
He suffered a scratched cheek after the assault in London Road South around 6.30-6.45am on New Year's Day. The 34-year-old was crossing All Saints Road when he assaulted by a man walking in the opposite direction.
The attacker continued walking, heading away towards Pakefield, after the assault. Police are asking anyone with information about the white man, of big build, around 5ft 10ins tall, with short dark hair and wearing a black coat and dark coloured jeans to telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 2 Nine arrests after baseball bats and knives used in brawl in village
- 3 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 4 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 9 Wanted man from Lowestoft arrested in London
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary