Man injured in unprovoked attack
A 34-YEAR-OLD man, who was crossing a road in Lowestoft, was injured in an unprovoked attack. He suffered a scratched cheek after the assault in London Road South around 6.
A 34-YEAR-OLD man, who was crossing a road in Lowestoft, was injured in an unprovoked attack.
He suffered a scratched cheek after the assault in London Road South around 6.30-6.45am on New Year's Day. The 34-year-old was crossing All Saints Road when he assaulted by a man walking in the opposite direction.
The attacker continued walking, heading away towards Pakefield, after the assault. Police are asking anyone with information about the white man, of big build, around 5ft 10ins tall, with short dark hair and wearing a black coat and dark coloured jeans to telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 9 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 10 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid