Man injured in unprovoked attack
A 34-YEAR-OLD man, who was crossing a road in Lowestoft, was injured in an unprovoked attack. He suffered a scratched cheek after the assault in London Road South around 6.
A 34-YEAR-OLD man, who was crossing a road in Lowestoft, was injured in an unprovoked attack.
He suffered a scratched cheek after the assault in London Road South around 6.30-6.45am on New Year's Day. The 34-year-old was crossing All Saints Road when he assaulted by a man walking in the opposite direction.
The attacker continued walking, heading away towards Pakefield, after the assault. Police are asking anyone with information about the white man, of big build, around 5ft 10ins tall, with short dark hair and wearing a black coat and dark coloured jeans to telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 7 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death