Man killed in A12 collision
Hayley MaceA 53-year-old man died after a collision on the A12 this afternoon.Hayley Mace
A 53-year-old man died after a collision on the A12 this afternoon.
A grey Maserati, being driven by the 53-year-old and travelling northwards towards Lowestoft, was in collision with a Range Rover near Blythburgh at about 2.35pm.
The man, who is thought to be from the Lowestoft area, was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.
The busy stretch of road is still closed and traffic is being diverted via Wangford village and the A145 towards Beccles.
You may also want to watch:
Police investigations are continuing and anyone who witnessed the collision should contact Suffolk's roads policing unit on 01473 613500.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 8 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 9 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group
- 10 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow