Man killed in road accident in Hulver
A MAN was killed and another was in critical condition following a road accident last night.The man was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident which happened on Sotterley Road, Hulver.
A MAN was killed and another was in critical condition following a road accident last night.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident which happened on Sotterley Road, Hulver.
The second man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, Gorleston, following the accident where a police spokesman last night described his condition as 'critical''.
Firefighters were called to the scene of the accident, which happened at about 10pm, to cut the men from the wreckage of their car, the only vehicle involved.
You may also want to watch:
Three fire crews from Wrentham, Beccles and Lowestoft attended the accident which was believed to have happened when the car hit a tree.
Last night, police were still at the scene of the accident where they were beginning an investigation into its cause.
- 1 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash
- 2 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 3 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 4 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 5 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 6 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 7 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Man charged following early morning burglary attempt
- 9 'We didn't get fair hearing' - Care group's anger at new home refusal
- 10 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook