Man killed in Suffolk motorbike crash
A MAN has died in a motorcycle crash on a Suffolk road.The crash, which took place at just before 11am at the junction between the B1077 and Rectory Road near the A140 at Brome, saw a red Honda motorcycle and a red Skoda Felica collide.
A MAN has died in a motorcycle crash on a Suffolk road.
The crash, which took place at just before 11am at the junction between the B1077 and Rectory Road near the A140 at Brome, saw a red Honda motorcycle and a red Skoda Felica collide.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that two rapid response vehicles, a land ambulance and an air ambulance had been called to the scene.
The man was treated at the scene but paramedics could not save him.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been closed in both directions and a diversion has been put into place.
Any witnesses to the crash should call Pc Danny Ormes of the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 3 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 4 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 7 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 8 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment