Man killed in Suffolk motorbike crash
A MAN has died in a motorcycle crash on a Suffolk road.The crash, which took place at just before 11am at the junction between the B1077 and Rectory Road near the A140 at Brome, saw a red Honda motorcycle and a red Skoda Felica collide.
A MAN has died in a motorcycle crash on a Suffolk road.
The crash, which took place at just before 11am at the junction between the B1077 and Rectory Road near the A140 at Brome, saw a red Honda motorcycle and a red Skoda Felica collide.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that two rapid response vehicles, a land ambulance and an air ambulance had been called to the scene.
The man was treated at the scene but paramedics could not save him.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been closed in both directions and a diversion has been put into place.
Any witnesses to the crash should call Pc Danny Ormes of the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 4 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 5 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 6 'Help us make a new outside space': Appeal to transform school's playground
- 7 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 8 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 9 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 10 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight