Man killed in Suffolk motorbike crash
A MAN has died in a motorcycle crash on a Suffolk road.The crash, which took place at just before 11am at the junction between the B1077 and Rectory Road near the A140 at Brome, saw a red Honda motorcycle and a red Skoda Felica collide.
A MAN has died in a motorcycle crash on a Suffolk road.
The crash, which took place at just before 11am at the junction between the B1077 and Rectory Road near the A140 at Brome, saw a red Honda motorcycle and a red Skoda Felica collide.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that two rapid response vehicles, a land ambulance and an air ambulance had been called to the scene.
The man was treated at the scene but paramedics could not save him.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been closed in both directions and a diversion has been put into place.
Any witnesses to the crash should call Pc Danny Ormes of the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 2 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 5 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 6 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 8 Joy as supported living service retains 'good' CQC inspection result
- 9 Wartime evacuees set to reunite in Lowestoft
- 10 Mountain bike stolen from outside gym on retail park