Man named after fatal A12 crash
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.
David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
Mr Brady was pronounced dead at the scene following the collision between the grey Maserati he was driving northbound and a Range Rover heading south at around 2.35pm.
The collision happened about half a mile north of the A1095 junction in north Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Police are continuing to ask anyone who saw the collision to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 6 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 9 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away