Man named after fatal A12 crash
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.
David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
Mr Brady was pronounced dead at the scene following the collision between the grey Maserati he was driving northbound and a Range Rover heading south at around 2.35pm.
The collision happened about half a mile north of the A1095 junction in north Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Police are continuing to ask anyone who saw the collision to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary