Man named after fatal A12 crash
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.
David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
Mr Brady was pronounced dead at the scene following the collision between the grey Maserati he was driving northbound and a Range Rover heading south at around 2.35pm.
The collision happened about half a mile north of the A1095 junction in north Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Police are continuing to ask anyone who saw the collision to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 2 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 3 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 4 'A bit ridiculous': Environment Agency criticised after flood alert delay
- 5 Will Suffolk rubbish tip booking system remain permanently post-Covid?
- 6 Plea for answers after blacksmith's 'devastating' death
- 7 Suspected counterfeit cigarettes seized from Lowestoft business
- 8 Former care home could be turned into supported housing
- 9 Designer sunglasses stolen from parked car
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary