Man named after fatal A12 crash
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.
David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
Mr Brady was pronounced dead at the scene following the collision between the grey Maserati he was driving northbound and a Range Rover heading south at around 2.35pm.
The collision happened about half a mile north of the A1095 junction in north Suffolk.
Police are continuing to ask anyone who saw the collision to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 2 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 3 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
- 4 Motorists stopped for speeding during enforcement checks
- 5 Drone video reveals best look at Gull Wing bridge project
- 6 Community response hailed as Tilli, five, continues recovery after stroke
- 7 Hunt continues after man chased and verbally assaulted in park
- 8 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 9 Consultant maps his medical journey
- 10 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town