Man named after fatal A12 crash
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
A 53-YEAR-OLD man who died following a two-vehicle collision on the A12 has today been named.
David John Brady, from Pakefield in Lowestoft, died after the crash last Friday at Henham.
Mr Brady was pronounced dead at the scene following the collision between the grey Maserati he was driving northbound and a Range Rover heading south at around 2.35pm.
The collision happened about half a mile north of the A1095 junction in north Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Police are continuing to ask anyone who saw the collision to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?