Man punched by gang of three while riding his bicycle
- Credit: Archant
A man was attacked by a gang of three teenagers while out riding his bicycle.
The unprompted attack happened on Friday, January 24, just after midday.
At around 12.30pm, an 18-year-old man was riding his bicycle along Somerleyton Road, Lowestoft, when three teenagers came towards him and started verbally assaulting him.
After a "minor" verbal altercation, one of the three men, aged between 14 and 19, punched the victim.
Thankfully the victim suffered no major injuries apart from pain and discomfort.
You may also want to watch:
Police are now appealing for anyone with information about the assault to come forward.
The males are described as white, aged between 14-19 years, wearing jogging bottoms or sports clothing, and one of the three had a think dark green framed bike.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 8 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 9 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
If you have any information about this assault, were in the area at this time and have any dash cam or CCTV footage, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/5165/20