Search

Man rescued in Lowestoft flat fire

PUBLISHED: 10:24 07 July 2010 | UPDATED: 21:51 01 August 2010

A MAN was rescued by firefighters when a blaze broke out in a flat in Lowestoft last night (Tuesday).

The man, who has not been named, was rescued when a fire broke out in the flat in Raglan Street.

A MAN was rescued by firefighters when a blaze broke out in a flat in Lowestoft last night (Tuesday).

The man, who has not been named, was rescued when a fire broke out in the flat in Raglan Street.

Two fire crews, one from Lowestoft South and one from Normanshurst station, were called to the scene at just before 10.15pm.

They gained access to the upstairs flat before rescuing a man.

Police were also called to the scene.

Last night, a police spokeswoman said the cause of the blaze was believed to have been caused by a grill pan fire.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Lowestoft Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists