Man rushed to hospital with stab wounds after attack in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 30s was stabbed in the arm and leg during an attack in Lowestoft over the weekend.
Officers were called by East of England Ambulance Service at around 12:25am on Sunday, November 6, reporting that a man had been stabbed at a premises in Commercial Road.
The victim was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
He is described as being in a stable condition.
A police presence remains at the scene as enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Lowestoft CID at Suffolk Police on 101, quoting reference 37/71677/17.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 2 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 3 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 4 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 7 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens