Man rushed to hospital with stab wounds after attack in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 30s was stabbed in the arm and leg during an attack in Lowestoft over the weekend.
Officers were called by East of England Ambulance Service at around 12:25am on Sunday, November 6, reporting that a man had been stabbed at a premises in Commercial Road.
The victim was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
He is described as being in a stable condition.
A police presence remains at the scene as enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Lowestoft CID at Suffolk Police on 101, quoting reference 37/71677/17.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 10 Town's Post Office branch to reopen