Man seriously hurt in car crash
A man was taken to hospital with what paramedics described as serious injuries after a single-vehicle crash on the A12.The crash occurred just outside Wrentham in north Suffolk at about 10.30pm yesterday.
A man was taken to hospital with what paramedics described as serious injuries after a single-vehicle crash on the A12.
The crash occurred just outside Wrentham in north Suffolk at about 10.30pm yesterday and ended up with the victim, who is in his 50s, trapped in his VW Golf.
Police, firefighters and paramedics were all sent to the scene and the man was rescued from the vehicle and taken to the James Paget University Hospital, Gorleston.
However, police have said his injuries were not life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 4 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 5 Your Lowestoft Journal has a new community editor
- 6 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 7 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted