Man seriously hurt in car crash
A man was taken to hospital with what paramedics described as serious injuries after a single-vehicle crash on the A12.The crash occurred just outside Wrentham in north Suffolk at about 10.30pm yesterday.
A man was taken to hospital with what paramedics described as serious injuries after a single-vehicle crash on the A12.
The crash occurred just outside Wrentham in north Suffolk at about 10.30pm yesterday and ended up with the victim, who is in his 50s, trapped in his VW Golf.
Police, firefighters and paramedics were all sent to the scene and the man was rescued from the vehicle and taken to the James Paget University Hospital, Gorleston.
However, police have said his injuries were not life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 6 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 7 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 8 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 9 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days