Man seriously hurt in car crash
A man was taken to hospital with what paramedics described as serious injuries after a single-vehicle crash on the A12.The crash occurred just outside Wrentham in north Suffolk at about 10.30pm yesterday.
A man was taken to hospital with what paramedics described as serious injuries after a single-vehicle crash on the A12.
The crash occurred just outside Wrentham in north Suffolk at about 10.30pm yesterday and ended up with the victim, who is in his 50s, trapped in his VW Golf.
Police, firefighters and paramedics were all sent to the scene and the man was rescued from the vehicle and taken to the James Paget University Hospital, Gorleston.
However, police have said his injuries were not life-threatening or life-changing.
- 1 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 2 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 3 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 4 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 5 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 6 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 7 Holocaust memorial ceremony to be held at town's rail station
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 10 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown