Man suffers bruising in Lowestoft attack
A 21-YEAR-OLD man suffered a black eye and bruising after he was attacked in Lowestoft High Street.The man was waiting to be picked up at the Triangle market place at about midnight last Tuesday (August 25) into Wednesday, August 26 when a group of seven or eight men approached him.
A 21-YEAR-OLD man suffered a black eye and bruising after he was attacked in Lowestoft High Street.
The man was waiting to be picked up at the Triangle market place at about midnight last Tuesday (August 25) into Wednesday, August 26 when a group of seven or eight men approached him.
The approached from the St Peters Street direction and one of the group spoke to him before then assaulting him - the attacker then walked away with other members of the group laughing.
The injured man suffered bruising and swelling to his cheek and a black eye in the attack. The attacker is described as being of quite stocky build, with short dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you were in the area at the time and saw the incident or if you have any information about the group or the attacker please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 2 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?