Man suffers bruising in Lowestoft attack
A 21-YEAR-OLD man suffered a black eye and bruising after he was attacked in Lowestoft High Street.The man was waiting to be picked up at the Triangle market place at about midnight last Tuesday (August 25) into Wednesday, August 26 when a group of seven or eight men approached him.
A 21-YEAR-OLD man suffered a black eye and bruising after he was attacked in Lowestoft High Street.
The man was waiting to be picked up at the Triangle market place at about midnight last Tuesday (August 25) into Wednesday, August 26 when a group of seven or eight men approached him.
The approached from the St Peters Street direction and one of the group spoke to him before then assaulting him - the attacker then walked away with other members of the group laughing.
The injured man suffered bruising and swelling to his cheek and a black eye in the attack. The attacker is described as being of quite stocky build, with short dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you were in the area at the time and saw the incident or if you have any information about the group or the attacker please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week