Man suffers bruising in Lowestoft attack
A 21-YEAR-OLD man suffered a black eye and bruising after he was attacked in Lowestoft High Street.The man was waiting to be picked up at the Triangle market place at about midnight last Tuesday (August 25) into Wednesday, August 26 when a group of seven or eight men approached him.
A 21-YEAR-OLD man suffered a black eye and bruising after he was attacked in Lowestoft High Street.
The man was waiting to be picked up at the Triangle market place at about midnight last Tuesday (August 25) into Wednesday, August 26 when a group of seven or eight men approached him.
The approached from the St Peters Street direction and one of the group spoke to him before then assaulting him - the attacker then walked away with other members of the group laughing.
The injured man suffered bruising and swelling to his cheek and a black eye in the attack. The attacker is described as being of quite stocky build, with short dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you were in the area at the time and saw the incident or if you have any information about the group or the attacker please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 7 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences