Man suffers fractured jaw and another man is injured in Lowestoft attacks
TWO men suffered facial injuries after they were attacked in separate incidents in Lowestoft High Street.
Police are seeking witnesses after the men were assaulted in the town around 12.05am on Sunday (February 27).
Officers were in the area after receiving reports of a fight and were then flagged down by two men who both reported being assaulted by a group of men between Crown Street East and Jubilee Way.
A 20-year-old man suffered cuts to his mouth and a fracture to his jaw while a 21-year-old man suffered a split lip and swelling and grazing to his forehead.
Both said they had been attacked by several men before the offenders ran away.
You may also want to watch:
• Police are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward if you saw either of the incidents or have any information about the men involved. If you can help please call PC 1233 Rose on 01986 835300.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 8 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 9 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 10 Police plea after scooter stolen from town centre