Man suffers fractured jaw and another man is injured in Lowestoft attacks
TWO men suffered facial injuries after they were attacked in separate incidents in Lowestoft High Street.
Police are seeking witnesses after the men were assaulted in the town around 12.05am on Sunday (February 27).
Officers were in the area after receiving reports of a fight and were then flagged down by two men who both reported being assaulted by a group of men between Crown Street East and Jubilee Way.
A 20-year-old man suffered cuts to his mouth and a fracture to his jaw while a 21-year-old man suffered a split lip and swelling and grazing to his forehead.
Both said they had been attacked by several men before the offenders ran away.
You may also want to watch:
• Police are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward if you saw either of the incidents or have any information about the men involved. If you can help please call PC 1233 Rose on 01986 835300.
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 7 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 8 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 9 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 10 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street