Man suffers fractured jaw and another man is injured in Lowestoft attacks
TWO men suffered facial injuries after they were attacked in separate incidents in Lowestoft High Street.
Police are seeking witnesses after the men were assaulted in the town around 12.05am on Sunday (February 27).
Officers were in the area after receiving reports of a fight and were then flagged down by two men who both reported being assaulted by a group of men between Crown Street East and Jubilee Way.
A 20-year-old man suffered cuts to his mouth and a fracture to his jaw while a 21-year-old man suffered a split lip and swelling and grazing to his forehead.
Both said they had been attacked by several men before the offenders ran away.
You may also want to watch:
• Police are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward if you saw either of the incidents or have any information about the men involved. If you can help please call PC 1233 Rose on 01986 835300.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties