Man suffers “serious injuries” in Lowestoft
A MAN in his 40s has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after being found at an address in Kirkley this afternoon (Wednesday).
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after the injured man was found at an address in London Road South earlier today.
'Officers were contacted by the ambulance service, just after 2.20pm, who reported that they had been called to the property, close to the junction with Economy Road, to attend to the man, believed to be in his 40s, who had sustained injuries,' a police spokesman said.
'Police attended and have secured the area. Ambulance personnel started to treat the man at the scene and he has now been taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston in a serious condition.
'Enquiries are underway to determine exactly what happened and police are asking anyone who may have been in the area today to come forward if you saw or heard anything unusual,' the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
• If you can help please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 5 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 6 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 9 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death