Man suffers “serious injuries” in Lowestoft
A MAN in his 40s has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after being found at an address in Kirkley this afternoon (Wednesday).
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after the injured man was found at an address in London Road South earlier today.
'Officers were contacted by the ambulance service, just after 2.20pm, who reported that they had been called to the property, close to the junction with Economy Road, to attend to the man, believed to be in his 40s, who had sustained injuries,' a police spokesman said.
'Police attended and have secured the area. Ambulance personnel started to treat the man at the scene and he has now been taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston in a serious condition.
'Enquiries are underway to determine exactly what happened and police are asking anyone who may have been in the area today to come forward if you saw or heard anything unusual,' the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
• If you can help please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft