Man treated following flat fire
Peter WalshA man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.Peter Walsh
A man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.
Two fire crews from Yarmouth were sent to the fire in the ground floor building on North Denes Road at about 4.30pm today.
Firefighters used hose reel jets to tackle the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 3 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 6 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 7 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold