Man treated following flat fire
Peter WalshA man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.Peter Walsh
A man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.
Two fire crews from Yarmouth were sent to the fire in the ground floor building on North Denes Road at about 4.30pm today.
Firefighters used hose reel jets to tackle the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening