Man treated following flat fire
Peter WalshA man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.Peter Walsh
A man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.
Two fire crews from Yarmouth were sent to the fire in the ground floor building on North Denes Road at about 4.30pm today.
Firefighters used hose reel jets to tackle the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced