Man treated following flat fire
Peter WalshA man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.Peter Walsh
A man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.
Two fire crews from Yarmouth were sent to the fire in the ground floor building on North Denes Road at about 4.30pm today.
Firefighters used hose reel jets to tackle the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 3 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 7 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 8 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Snow falls in Suffolk and north Essex