Search

Many thanks to Wangford Vets Practice

PUBLISHED: 10:44 03 July 2009 | UPDATED: 10:35 06 July 2010

OUR one-year-old labrador swallowed a baited fishhook on Covehithe beach on June 16.

Emergency surgery was performed that night at The Wangford Vetinary Practice.

OUR one-year-old labrador swallowed a baited fishhook on Covehithe beach on June 16.

Emergency surgery was performed that night at The Wangford Vetinary Practice. Happily this was successful and she seems to be making a full recovery.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank the staff at the practice for their skill and dedication in saving the life of our much-loved dog. I would also like to make a plea to all those who fish off the beach to take some care to tidy up and not leave their rubbish on the beach.

I would not suggest that all fishermen are thoughtless but one was nearly responsible for the death of our dog.

Dr JULIAN SANGER

Frostenden Corner

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Lowestoft Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists