Many thanks to Wangford Vets Practice
OUR one-year-old labrador swallowed a baited fishhook on Covehithe beach on June 16.Emergency surgery was performed that night at The Wangford Vetinary Practice.
OUR one-year-old labrador swallowed a baited fishhook on Covehithe beach on June 16.
Emergency surgery was performed that night at The Wangford Vetinary Practice. Happily this was successful and she seems to be making a full recovery.
I wish to take this opportunity to thank the staff at the practice for their skill and dedication in saving the life of our much-loved dog. I would also like to make a plea to all those who fish off the beach to take some care to tidy up and not leave their rubbish on the beach.
I would not suggest that all fishermen are thoughtless but one was nearly responsible for the death of our dog.
You may also want to watch:
Dr JULIAN SANGER
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 4 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 8 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from popular beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold