Many thanks to Wangford Vets Practice
OUR one-year-old labrador swallowed a baited fishhook on Covehithe beach on June 16.Emergency surgery was performed that night at The Wangford Vetinary Practice.
OUR one-year-old labrador swallowed a baited fishhook on Covehithe beach on June 16.
Emergency surgery was performed that night at The Wangford Vetinary Practice. Happily this was successful and she seems to be making a full recovery.
I wish to take this opportunity to thank the staff at the practice for their skill and dedication in saving the life of our much-loved dog. I would also like to make a plea to all those who fish off the beach to take some care to tidy up and not leave their rubbish on the beach.
I would not suggest that all fishermen are thoughtless but one was nearly responsible for the death of our dog.
You may also want to watch:
Dr JULIAN SANGER
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group
- 9 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 10 Missing man found safe and well