Boost as sponsor is unveiled for family panto
- Credit: Mick Howes
A popular department store in Lowestoft will be joining forces with the Marina Theatre this year.
Kerry's Home Furnishings, on Suffolk Road, have been announced as the main sponsor for this year's family pantomime – Peter Pan – and plans are already under way for some exciting collaborations throughout the year.
The show, which will star popular funny man Terry Gleed for the fourth consecutive year, runs from December 13 until January 1 – with 32 amazing performances full of pirates and fairy dust.
And Kerry's Home Furnishings have kindly agreed to get involved with the fun and games during pantomime season – which saw more than 12,600 people visit the theatre last year for Aladdin.
The pantomime itself will introduce audiences to Wendy, Michael and John Darling as they fly over London with Peter Pan to join the Lost Boys and Tinker Bell in Never Land – where Captain Hook wants to outwit and out-manoeuvre our hero.
You may also want to watch:
Emma Butler-Smith, chief executive at the Marina Theatre, said: 'We are extremely grateful for the support of Kerry's, as we prepare for another thrilling pantomime season at the Marina.
'We are only a short distance away from the store, in the heart of Lowestoft, and we are all looking forward to working together on what is sure to be another magical family show.'
- 1 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 5 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 6 Nominations for town council post revealed following 'bullying' claims
- 7 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 8 Freddie the fish trail set to make a splash return this summer
- 9 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
Tickets start from just £8, with an early bird offer in place until September 2.