Boost as sponsor is unveiled for family panto
- Credit: Mick Howes
A popular department store in Lowestoft will be joining forces with the Marina Theatre this year.
Kerry's Home Furnishings, on Suffolk Road, have been announced as the main sponsor for this year's family pantomime – Peter Pan – and plans are already under way for some exciting collaborations throughout the year.
The show, which will star popular funny man Terry Gleed for the fourth consecutive year, runs from December 13 until January 1 – with 32 amazing performances full of pirates and fairy dust.
And Kerry's Home Furnishings have kindly agreed to get involved with the fun and games during pantomime season – which saw more than 12,600 people visit the theatre last year for Aladdin.
The pantomime itself will introduce audiences to Wendy, Michael and John Darling as they fly over London with Peter Pan to join the Lost Boys and Tinker Bell in Never Land – where Captain Hook wants to outwit and out-manoeuvre our hero.
You may also want to watch:
Emma Butler-Smith, chief executive at the Marina Theatre, said: 'We are extremely grateful for the support of Kerry's, as we prepare for another thrilling pantomime season at the Marina.
'We are only a short distance away from the store, in the heart of Lowestoft, and we are all looking forward to working together on what is sure to be another magical family show.'
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
Tickets start from just £8, with an early bird offer in place until September 2.