Marvellous at Manor
IT'S good to “rat” on people when they are doing such a good job.So I'm about to do that very thing.How delighted we all were with the Carlton Manor who hosted our recent NLP practitioner and NLP business practitioner trainings.
IT'S good to “rat” on people when they are doing such a good job.
So I'm about to do that very thing.
How delighted we all were with the Carlton Manor who hosted our recent NLP practitioner and NLP business practitioner trainings.
The hotel and their terrific staff team made me truly proud of our town.
You may also want to watch:
The standard of the food served was absolutely superb, the best we've had at any of our trainings.
Amongst the delegates was a director of Glaxo, a prison governor, a silversmith, health professional, and a national patient safety care manager, all of whom had travelled considerable distances to stay at the hotel and complete the course, and again they spoke very highly about the rooms, and the staff who looked after them so well.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
The local business coaches, educationalists and health professionals who did the course were also impressed with the standard of food, service, and the staff team.
Jonathan Nicholson, who owns Carlton Manor, has much to be proud of in what he has created at his hotel.
I can't say enough good things about our experience there. A big thank you to the staff team and a genuine hope that local people will support this excellent hotel and its lovely restaurant.
Best Sunday dinner in Suffolk too. We loved the whole experience.