Medical care needed after Lowestoft assault
A Lowestoft woman needed medical treatment for a cut on her leg after she was assaulted in the town on Saturday.The 32-year-old woman was walking along Denmark Road towards the railway station at about 5pm when she noticed she was being followed by four youths.
A Lowestoft woman needed medical treatment for a cut on her leg after she was assaulted in the town on Saturday.
The 32-year-old woman was walking along Denmark Road towards the railway station at about 5pm when she noticed she was being followed by four youths.
They approached the woman close to the entrance to the station car park, spoke to her and then assaulted her. She sustained a six inch long cut to her leg, which later had to be glued by paramedics.
The four youths are all described as male, white, in their mid teens to early 20s and wearing blue jeans. One was about 5ft 5ins tall, with short brown hair, wearing a dark top. Another was wearing a black beanie-style hat and grey hooded top and the third was wearing a dark-coloured hooded top and a bandana. The fourth was about 6ft tall with mousey-coloured hair and wearing a red top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft