Medical care needed after Lowestoft assault
A Lowestoft woman needed medical treatment for a cut on her leg after she was assaulted in the town on Saturday.The 32-year-old woman was walking along Denmark Road towards the railway station at about 5pm when she noticed she was being followed by four youths.
A Lowestoft woman needed medical treatment for a cut on her leg after she was assaulted in the town on Saturday.
The 32-year-old woman was walking along Denmark Road towards the railway station at about 5pm when she noticed she was being followed by four youths.
They approached the woman close to the entrance to the station car park, spoke to her and then assaulted her. She sustained a six inch long cut to her leg, which later had to be glued by paramedics.
The four youths are all described as male, white, in their mid teens to early 20s and wearing blue jeans. One was about 5ft 5ins tall, with short brown hair, wearing a dark top. Another was wearing a black beanie-style hat and grey hooded top and the third was wearing a dark-coloured hooded top and a bandana. The fourth was about 6ft tall with mousey-coloured hair and wearing a red top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 3 New restaurant offering 'finest Asian cuisine' opens in Lowestoft
- 4 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 5 Bomb disposal unit detonate device found on beach
- 6 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 7 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 8 New coffee shop transforms empty kiosk in north Lowestoft
- 9 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 10 National recognition as care home 'heroes' are honoured