Medical care needed after Lowestoft assault
A Lowestoft woman needed medical treatment for a cut on her leg after she was assaulted in the town on Saturday.The 32-year-old woman was walking along Denmark Road towards the railway station at about 5pm when she noticed she was being followed by four youths.
A Lowestoft woman needed medical treatment for a cut on her leg after she was assaulted in the town on Saturday.
The 32-year-old woman was walking along Denmark Road towards the railway station at about 5pm when she noticed she was being followed by four youths.
They approached the woman close to the entrance to the station car park, spoke to her and then assaulted her. She sustained a six inch long cut to her leg, which later had to be glued by paramedics.
The four youths are all described as male, white, in their mid teens to early 20s and wearing blue jeans. One was about 5ft 5ins tall, with short brown hair, wearing a dark top. Another was wearing a black beanie-style hat and grey hooded top and the third was wearing a dark-coloured hooded top and a bandana. The fourth was about 6ft tall with mousey-coloured hair and wearing a red top.
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 2 Drone video reveals best look at Gull Wing bridge project
- 3 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 4 Community response hailed as Tilli, five, continues recovery after stroke
- 5 'I keep selling out' Mother-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
- 6 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 7 Hunt continues after man chased and verbally assaulted in park
- 8 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 9 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 10 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket