Memories of Holly Farm
I WONDER if any readers might be able to help me?Back in the 1950/60s I spent a very memorable holiday with my family at Holly Farm, on the A12, at Kessingland.
I WONDER if any readers might be able to help me?
Back in the 1950/60s I spent a very memorable holiday with my family at Holly Farm, on the A12, at Kessingland.
It was a few minutes walk from cliff top path via two fields to the very pebbly beach.
Can anyone tell me if the farm still exists and if it does what is its exact location?
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has a photograph of Holly Farm I am willing to pay expenses for a copy and postage. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.
- 1 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 2 Norfolk hospital records first Covid-related death in five days
- 3 'Raring to go': Town's businesses ready for end of lockdown
- 4 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 5 Missing pregnant woman found 'safe and well'
- 6 Refurbishment of 'incredibly important structure' confirmed
- 7 Bridge closure 'postponed' until New Year
- 8 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 9 Wanted man from Lowestoft arrested in London
- 10 Transport museum to light up for families this Christmas
6 Lemsford Road