Memories of Holly Farm
I WONDER if any readers might be able to help me?Back in the 1950/60s I spent a very memorable holiday with my family at Holly Farm, on the A12, at Kessingland.
I WONDER if any readers might be able to help me?
Back in the 1950/60s I spent a very memorable holiday with my family at Holly Farm, on the A12, at Kessingland.
It was a few minutes walk from cliff top path via two fields to the very pebbly beach.
Can anyone tell me if the farm still exists and if it does what is its exact location?
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has a photograph of Holly Farm I am willing to pay expenses for a copy and postage. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 3 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 6 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 7 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 10 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
6 Lemsford Road