Memories of Holly Farm
I WONDER if any readers might be able to help me?Back in the 1950/60s I spent a very memorable holiday with my family at Holly Farm, on the A12, at Kessingland.
I WONDER if any readers might be able to help me?
Back in the 1950/60s I spent a very memorable holiday with my family at Holly Farm, on the A12, at Kessingland.
It was a few minutes walk from cliff top path via two fields to the very pebbly beach.
Can anyone tell me if the farm still exists and if it does what is its exact location?
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has a photograph of Holly Farm I am willing to pay expenses for a copy and postage. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 9 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 10 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations
6 Lemsford Road