Memories of Holly Farm
I WONDER if any readers might be able to help me?Back in the 1950/60s I spent a very memorable holiday with my family at Holly Farm, on the A12, at Kessingland.
I WONDER if any readers might be able to help me?
Back in the 1950/60s I spent a very memorable holiday with my family at Holly Farm, on the A12, at Kessingland.
It was a few minutes walk from cliff top path via two fields to the very pebbly beach.
Can anyone tell me if the farm still exists and if it does what is its exact location?
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has a photograph of Holly Farm I am willing to pay expenses for a copy and postage. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 9 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 10 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
6 Lemsford Road