Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Police have appealed for help to trace a missing 17-year-old last seen almost a month ago.
Michael Fotis, who has links to Norfolk, Suffolk, Leicestershire and Scotland, was last seen on February 2 in Lowestoft.
Suffolk Police have described the teenager as white, of slim build, 5ft 8ins tall with black hair.
He may be wearing a grey and black tracksuit and black and red Nike trainers with a JD sports carrier bag, a spokesperson said.
He is also known to use public transport.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is urged to contact officers on 101, quoting reference number 343 of February 2.
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 6 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 7 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 8 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 9 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 10 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back