Microwave oven blaze tackled in Lowestoft
PUBLISHED: 10:58 31 January 2011
FIREFIGHTERS spent just under 20 minutes tackling a “small” blaze in a microwave at a Lowestoft home.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station and one from North Lowestoft station were called out at 10.02pm last night (Sunday) following reports of a kitchen fire in Harrington Avenue, Lowestoft.
On arrival, the crews discovered a “small fire in microwave,” and after dealing with this the scene was cleared by 10.19pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Lowestoft Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.