Mid morning travel delays in Lowestoft
The morning sunshine hails the start of a reasonably pleasant weekend.
Weather forecasters predict a dry night with patchy cloud, making it feel a little humid. And tomorrow will also be fine, with temperatures reach 22C at times.
There will be a light southwesterly wind increasing to moderate for a time.
Commuters this morning (Friday) can expect light traffic as they make their way around Suffolk, although there have beemn reports of slight delays on the A12 London Road at Pakefield, Lowestoft.
The northbound carriageway between the A1117 Bloodmoor Road and the A146 Belvedere Road is blocked and drivers should add an extra ten minutes to their travel time.
You may also want to watch:
Trains are running freely, with only the District Line suffering from delays on the Underground network.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham