Minister for commonsense
CONGRATULATIONS to Rachel Moore for yet another controversial column.Always entertaining and such understanding of human nature and bureaucratic nonsense.
CONGRATULATIONS to Rachel Moore for yet another controversial column.
Always entertaining and such understanding of human nature and bureaucratic nonsense.
She would make an excellent Minister for Commonsense - a quality which is sadly lacking these days.
You may also want to watch:
Elm Tree Road
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 5 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 6 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 7 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 9 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 10 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary