Minister for commonsense
CONGRATULATIONS to Rachel Moore for yet another controversial column.Always entertaining and such understanding of human nature and bureaucratic nonsense.
CONGRATULATIONS to Rachel Moore for yet another controversial column.
Always entertaining and such understanding of human nature and bureaucratic nonsense.
She would make an excellent Minister for Commonsense - a quality which is sadly lacking these days.
You may also want to watch:
Elm Tree Road
- 1 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 3 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 4 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 5 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 6 Man dies following collision on A12
- 7 Coronavirus jabs rolled out to people aged 56 to 59
- 8 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 9 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 10 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees