Miss K A Paterson
GORLESTON Crematorium Chapel was filled to capacity on July 6 for the service for Kayleigh Anne Patterson who died on June 22, aged 19.Capt Paul McDonough Officiated.
GORLESTON Crematorium Chapel was filled to capacity on July 6 for the service for Kayleigh Anne Patterson who died on June 22, aged 19.
Capt Paul McDonough Officiated.
Mourners were Jackie and Rick Woods (mum and dad), Sam Higgins and Daniel Cook (brothers), Lilian and David Cook (nanny and grandad), Angela Woods (nanny), Denise Kent and Paul Smith (auntie), Nikki and Tara Kent (cousins), Simon Kent (uncle), Peter Burch (great uncle), Katrina Burch, Amy Catchpole and family, Stacey Roberts and family, Ben Valentine. Many friends and workmates also attended the service too many to mention by name.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Ward 10) and Papworth (CF Unit), which are still being accepted (all cheques payable to Critoph and Crowe Charity Account) c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 8 Free scooter hire in town for those getting Covid vaccinations
- 9 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 10 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain