Miss K A Paterson
GORLESTON Crematorium Chapel was filled to capacity on July 6 for the service for Kayleigh Anne Patterson who died on June 22, aged 19.Capt Paul McDonough Officiated.
GORLESTON Crematorium Chapel was filled to capacity on July 6 for the service for Kayleigh Anne Patterson who died on June 22, aged 19.
Capt Paul McDonough Officiated.
Mourners were Jackie and Rick Woods (mum and dad), Sam Higgins and Daniel Cook (brothers), Lilian and David Cook (nanny and grandad), Angela Woods (nanny), Denise Kent and Paul Smith (auntie), Nikki and Tara Kent (cousins), Simon Kent (uncle), Peter Burch (great uncle), Katrina Burch, Amy Catchpole and family, Stacey Roberts and family, Ben Valentine. Many friends and workmates also attended the service too many to mention by name.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Ward 10) and Papworth (CF Unit), which are still being accepted (all cheques payable to Critoph and Crowe Charity Account) c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 9 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 10 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid