Miss V J Hambly
THE funeral service took place at All Saints and St Margaret's Church, Pakefield on Friday, March 6, followed by burial in the churchyard for Valerie Joyce Hambly of King's Lynn.
THE funeral service took place at All Saints and St Margaret's Church, Pakefield on Friday, March 6, followed by burial in the churchyard for Valerie Joyce Hambly of King's Lynn. formerly of Pakefield, who died on February 21, aged 82.
Canon Bob Baker officiated.
Mourners were: June Ballard, Jean Cameron, Mr and Mrs A Archer, Mr Lee Archer, Mr S Archer, Chris Pye, Mrs J Thompson, Mr and Mrs R Challis, Mr and Mrs W Cowell, Rev M Shrubsole, Betty Barltrop, Miss R Quilter, Mr and Mrs M Rolf, Mr and Mrs H Blake, Marilyn and Clive Patterson, Mr and Mrs S Wilcock, Mrs M Sansom, Miss M Vincent.
Floral Tributes: With love from June and Jean. Shall always remember the happy times we had together, Millie. In loving memory of a dear auntie, love from all the Pyes. In loving memory, lots of love, Sue, Tony, Kerry and Craig. The dearest Aunt, sadly missed, lots of love Jan, Alan and family.
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, floral tributes and donations still being accepted. (All cheques payable to Critoph & Crowe Charity Account) c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks to Canon Bob Baker for his understanding and inspiring service.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 7 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 8 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 9 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 10 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.