17-year-old boy who was missing for two weeks has been found
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A 17-year-old boy who went missing for two weeks has been found by police.
Michael Miller went missing from his home address in Lowestoft, Suffolk on Wednesday, December 2.
Police have now confirmed that the teen was found yesterday in Warwickshire.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police said: "A missing 17-year-old from Lowestoft has been found.
"Michael Miller went missing from his home address on the 2 December and was located yesterday in Warwickshire.
"Police would like to thank the media and public for their assistance with this matter."
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 3 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 6 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 7 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 8 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 9 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 10 Snow falls in Suffolk and north Essex