Desperate dog owner continuing to search for missing Ora
- Credit: Submitted
A family in Great Yarmouth town centre have "basically lost all hope" in finding their dog who hasn't been seen since Sunday.
Ora, the tri-coloured female beagle, was playing in the garden on South Market Road in Great Yarmouth on Sunday afternoon.
Erikas Spirius went into his home to get some dog food, and when he returned, Ora was missing.
Mr Spirius said that neighbours had seen the eight-month-old pup walking down the street around that time, but soon after, the trail went cold.
Ora, originally from Lithuania, had only recently come out of quarantine and Mr Spirius was "so happy" when he could be with his pet.
You may also want to watch:
"I am very sad that she is still missing," Mr Spirius said.
Ora is microchipped. However, the address hasn’t been changed from her previous address in Lithuania.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 3 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 4 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary
- 5 Photo captures summer solstice sunrise at most easterly point
- 6 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 7 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
"Now, I have basically lost all hope," said Mr Spirius.
"Because it has been so long, we are starting to think that she was stolen."
If anyone has any information or has seen a stray beagle since Sunday afternoon, please report it to Ora's Dog Lost page.