Missing Lowestoft girl found safe
A 12-YEAR-OLD Lowestoft girl who went missing from her home has been found safe.Police issued an appeal for information after Jasmine Rose was reported missing on Friday.
A 12-YEAR-OLD Lowestoft girl who went missing from her home has been found safe.
Police issued an appeal for information after Jasmine Rose was reported missing on Friday.
But a Suffolk police spokesman said Jasmine had now been found safe and well and that she returned to her home address in Montgomery Avenue in Lowestoft on Sunday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 7 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft