Missing Lowestoft girl found safe
A 12-YEAR-OLD Lowestoft girl who went missing from her home has been found safe.Police issued an appeal for information after Jasmine Rose was reported missing on Friday.
A 12-YEAR-OLD Lowestoft girl who went missing from her home has been found safe.
Police issued an appeal for information after Jasmine Rose was reported missing on Friday.
But a Suffolk police spokesman said Jasmine had now been found safe and well and that she returned to her home address in Montgomery Avenue in Lowestoft on Sunday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 3 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 7 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 10 Everyone at group's 32 care homes to get vaccine within 10 days