Missing Lowestoft girl found safe
A 12-YEAR-OLD Lowestoft girl who went missing from her home has been found safe.Police issued an appeal for information after Jasmine Rose was reported missing on Friday.
A 12-YEAR-OLD Lowestoft girl who went missing from her home has been found safe.
Police issued an appeal for information after Jasmine Rose was reported missing on Friday.
But a Suffolk police spokesman said Jasmine had now been found safe and well and that she returned to her home address in Montgomery Avenue in Lowestoft on Sunday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 2 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Wanted man from Lowestoft arrested in London
- 5 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 6 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 9 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 10 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre