Missing Lowestoft girl found safe
A 12-YEAR-OLD Lowestoft girl who went missing from her home has been found safe.Police issued an appeal for information after Jasmine Rose was reported missing on Friday.
A 12-YEAR-OLD Lowestoft girl who went missing from her home has been found safe.
Police issued an appeal for information after Jasmine Rose was reported missing on Friday.
But a Suffolk police spokesman said Jasmine had now been found safe and well and that she returned to her home address in Montgomery Avenue in Lowestoft on Sunday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 6 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 7 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 8 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 9 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 10 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast