Missing Lowestoft teenager is found
Mark BoggisA LOWESTOFT teenager, who went missing from her home in the town on Monday (March 2), has been found safe and well in Hertfordshire.Just hours after police admitted they were growing 'increasingly concerned' for the welfare of 16-year-old Samantha Paterson, the youngster was found on Wednesday evening.Mark Boggis
A LOWESTOFT teenager, who went missing from her home in the town on Monday (March 2), has been found safe and well in Hertfordshire.
Just hours after police admitted they were growing 'increasingly concerned' for the welfare of 16-year-old Samantha Paterson, the youngster was found on Wednesday evening.
Lowestoft police issued a statement this afternoon (Wednesday) expressing their concern as the teenager - from the Blyford Road area of town - had never gone missing before.
She had last been seen by her family at around 9.15am on Monday (March 2) morning, when she left her home for Lowestoft College.
You may also want to watch:
But the angst of the Paterson family turned to elation tonight when they received a call from police to say Samantha had turned up in Hertfordshire. Inquiries into her disappearance are continuing.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 4 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft