Missing Lowestoft teenager is found
Mark BoggisA LOWESTOFT teenager, who went missing from her home in the town on Monday (March 2), has been found safe and well in Hertfordshire.Just hours after police admitted they were growing 'increasingly concerned' for the welfare of 16-year-old Samantha Paterson, the youngster was found on Wednesday evening.Mark Boggis
A LOWESTOFT teenager, who went missing from her home in the town on Monday (March 2), has been found safe and well in Hertfordshire.
Just hours after police admitted they were growing 'increasingly concerned' for the welfare of 16-year-old Samantha Paterson, the youngster was found on Wednesday evening.
Lowestoft police issued a statement this afternoon (Wednesday) expressing their concern as the teenager - from the Blyford Road area of town - had never gone missing before.
She had last been seen by her family at around 9.15am on Monday (March 2) morning, when she left her home for Lowestoft College.
You may also want to watch:
But the angst of the Paterson family turned to elation tonight when they received a call from police to say Samantha had turned up in Hertfordshire. Inquiries into her disappearance are continuing.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 9 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 10 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went